Main Street Animal Clinic is proud to serve Fairbury, NE and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every pet as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
If you have any questions about how we can care for your pet, please don’t hesitate to call us at (402) 729-8022. Thank you!
Shop Our Retail Store
With our great selection and low prices, Main Street Animal Clinic has the best pet retail store in town. Stop in to get everything you need for your pet.
Kyra Welch is our full-time groomer. Kyra is available for grooming appointments from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, starting every hour. Please plan on leaving your pet with Kyra for at least three hours.
She has 13 years of grooming experience and is ready to meet and make your pets look their best. Kyra is married and has 4 sons ranging from five to twenty-four years old. She is a Lincoln, Nebraska native but recently moved to the Hebron area to be closer to her husband’s family.
Besides chasing her children around, she is an avid NASCAR fan, loves to watch movies and host barbecues where her husband smokes the best ribs around! She has an eight-year-old Pitbull named Deuce.
Pamper your pet with a visit to Kyra for a perfect day at the salon for your pet. To schedule an appointment or receive a price estimate, please call (402) 729-8022.
Jenn Green - Veterinary Assistant
Jenn Green is the first smiling face you will see here at Main Street Animal Clinic.
Jenn is a 1999 graduate of Fairbury Jr./Sr. High School. In 2012, she joined the MSAC family after working as a vet assistant for Lambriar Pets in Mahaska, Kansas, for seven years. Growing up, she always had pets and has participated in field shows as a handler for American Foxhound and Redbone Coon Hounds. She enjoys spending time with her family and her canine companion Roxy (Chihuahua), in the great outdoors while keeping up with her two children and their infinite list of activities. She loves that she can continue her greatest passion of working with animals on a daily basis.
The Grooming Salon is located inside Main Street Animal Clinic. It offers the latest in pet grooming technology to area pet lovers, including basic bathing and brush-outs, scissor cuts for all breeds, professional de-shedding treatments and monthly flea and tick control treatments.
As an added bonus, pick up your frequent groom card where you can get $10 off your 11th groom session.
Grooming Pricing Packages:
Grooming prices are determined by the breed, size, and hair coat of the animal.
- Small dogs that do not require a haircut average $25/groom.
- Small dogs with haircuts average $35/groom.
- Medium dogs that do not require a haircut average $35/groom.
- Medium dogs with haircuts average $45/groom.
- Large dogs that do not require a haircut average $50/groom.
- Large dogs with haircuts average $55/groom.
Call for more details or to get a better estimate of pricing.
We offer the following services:
- Bath & Brush Outs
- Anal Glad Expression
- Fancy Bows
- Hydrosurge Shampoo
- Scissor Cuts
- Manicure & Nail Trim
- Nails Polished
- Deshedding Treatment
- Cutting & Shave Down
- Breed Specific Styling
The basic grooming package includes:
- Hydrosurge bath massage
- Brush out and/or haircut
- Pads of feet and groin area clipped
- Toenail trim
- Ears cleaned and hair removed
- Scissor-style cut
- Fluff dry and finish work
- Bows and cologne (optional)
Other Services available:
(Some for additional charges*)
- Dematting (required if your pet has mats in hair or a thick undercoat)
- Medicated shampoos
- Flea and tick treatment (required if your pet has fleas or ticks)(additional charge)
- Professional deshedding treatment
- Deskunking (removing bad odors)
- Nail filing
- Toenail polish (manicure)
Self Serve Washing Bays in 7 Easy Steps
- Call ahead to save your place (Walk-ins are welcome too!)
- Pay at the front desk. Small Pets, < 20 lbs | $10, Large Pets, > 20 lbs | $15
- Get your supplies from the front desk. Main Street Animal Clinic only allows the use of preapproved pet products to ensure the safety of your pet.
- Enter through the back.
- Pick your bay and wash away (25 - 40 minute sessions).
- Towel dry or use the blow dryers provided.
- Repeat every 30 days or as necessary.
Why Use Our Self Serve Washing Bays?
Easier Bathing for You & Your Pet
Bathing should be a relaxing experience, not a back-breaking struggle. You'll love the comfortable height of our pet wash tubs.
Time Saving & Affordability
Last minute messy pet? No worries! No appointment needed. Bathe your pet when it fits your schedule and save half of what you'd pay a groomer.
Convenience of Clean
You wash. We clean up the puddle. You walk away with a fresh, clean, and dry pet. No more mopping up water. Please be fair, don't leave hair.
DIY pet washing makes bath time fun for both of you and you know exactly what products are being used on your pet.