Grooming prices are determined by the breed, size, and hair coat of the animal.
- Small dogs that do not require a haircut average $25/groom.
- Small dogs with haircuts average $35/groom.
- Medium dogs that do not require a haircut average $35/groom.
- Medium dogs with haircuts average $45/groom.
- Large dogs that do not require a haircut average $50/groom.
- Large dogs with haircuts average $55/groom.
- Giant breeds start at $60.
Call for more details or to get a better estimate of pricing.
The basic grooming package includes:
-Hydrosurge bath massage
-Brush out and/or haircut
-Pads of feet and groin area clipped
-Toe nail trim
-Ears cleaned and hair removed
-Scissor style cut
-Fluff dry and finish work
-Bows and cologne (optional)
Other Services available (Some for additional charges*):
-Dematting (required if your pet has mats in hair or a thick undercoat)
-Flea and tick treatment (required if your pet has fleas or ticks)(additinal charge)
-Professional deshedding treatment
-Deskunking (removing bad odors)
-Toenail polish (manicure)
As an added bonus for our customers, pick up your frequent groom card where you can get $10 off your 11th groom session.